UK Organisations Are Losing Billions From Staff Wellbeing Issues
If your organisation is trying hard to introduce wellbeing initiatives at the same time as delivering the recommendations of the Management Standards then let The Wellbeing Portal help you:-
- Deal with work/life balance issues
- Eliminate the stigma attached to not coping
- Train managers to listen
- Increase stress awareness
- Challenge misconceptions about stress
- Understand the role of stress and musculoskeletal disorders
- Explain Pain to Health and Safety Teams/Occupational Health/Employees
- Facilitating Management Standard Projects
What Is The Answer?
Employees need to feel that their wellbeing is high on their employer’s agenda for both their own benefit as well as for contributing to the overall performance of the organisation.
This can be achieved by structured tailored coaching on a group or individual level that will:
- Put the fun back into learning about wellbeing
- Help to understand emotions and behaviour
- Show how best to use personal strengths
- Increase a natural sense of flow, health and wellbeing
- Promote a culture of positivity, flexibility and creativity
- Help people flourish in their roles
- Provide education and training for managers on how to listen
- Provide training on stress awareness including what it really is
- Challenge misconceptions about stress
- Learn how to use individual strengths to create flow
- Learn about what emotional and physical really is
How Can The Wellbeing Portal Help?
The Wellbeing Portal is a creative consultancy specialising in supporting the introduction of the Management Standards and incorporating an Explain Pain Strategy to meet the challenges of Stress and Musculoskeletal disorder simultaneously. The involvement can be from Project Management to providing group training or coaching.
Suicide Awareness, Alertness and Intervention
Suicide Alertness for Everybody
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
suicide to Hope
Aiding Recovery and Growth
Our group sessions provide a cost-effective and time-efficient way to address issues that are common across the majority of employees and include the following:
Experiential workshops that engage executives/line managers in discovering the constructs involved in wellbeing using the PERMA model (pleasure, engagement, relationship, meaning and accomplishment) and how to apply this to their teams to improve communication, relationships, resilience, engagement, managing emotions and productivity.
Managing Stress And Anxiety
Using the way the brain and perception works to change how stress is viewed and how to manage it to improve wellbeing and confidence.
Training line managers to be listeners and operate as effective role models
Workshops for changing the experience of stress
Help deal with stress from inside and outside the workplace
Training in Explain Pain
These can be designed specifically for the exact needs of the organisation and its employees.
The courses are designed to meet your stated desired outcomes using a highly tailored approach.
The individual sessions help employees overcome their own personal challenges, meet the goals they aspire to and include the following:
Support and enable personal success using Brain Based Coaching.
Individuals can have four cognitive hypnotherapy sessions which has been shown to significantly reduce anxiety.
The team at The Wellbeing Portal’s mission is to design and implement co-creation wellbeing strategies in organisations to reverse upward trends in anxiety, stress, depression and flat lined incidence of persistent pain. We use research based approaches combining coaching, therapy, training and smart working practices that put the employee experience at the centre of continuous wellbeing improvement.
Your Next Step
Contact Christine on 0203 805 3455 / 07788 545 312 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how she can help your organisation and people to be all they can be.